Friday, December 11, 2009

I won an award

I won an award. Thank you Brandie for my award! Brandie is a fabulous cook and fellow firefighters wife with three or the cutest kids ever. Thanks again Brandie for the Lemonade Stand Award, my very first!



There are rules attatched to getting the Lemondae Stand Award. I must pick 10 fellow bloggers and leave them a comment that I have picked them. Then I then need to leave a link to the blog that I recieved the award from. Thanks again Brandie athttp://brandicastlecooking.blogspot.com/ for my very first blogging award

  1. Greygillfish
  2. Johnson Party of 7
  3. Christensen Chaos
  4. Chunky Charmed
  5. Life is Good
  6. Grandpa Muses
  7. Ordinary Inspirations
  8. The Little Moments
  9. Nourish Baby
  10. Foursons
Go check these awesome blogs out and for some great recipes check out www.brandicastlecooking.blogspot.com !!

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much! This is very cool! ~Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I appreciate the "shout out"!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much! I just got back from vacation and what a nice surprise! I will be sure to thank you on my blog!

    Hugs,
    Traci

    ReplyDelete