


I keep trying to get a photo worthy of framing of all three boys, before there is 4 boys. I have yet to succeed. If they are not hitting one another, they are laughing at each other or just generally wiggling out of the shot. Not to mention I hate having to try indoor photography, but it is just too cold to try outside now and my time is short to get the right shot, I have given up wanting the perfect shot and am now just trying for any shot of the three of them looking in my general direction and not screaming. Is that so much to ask? Seriously just one picture..... I honestly don't know how Mrs. Sammi managed to get such a good family picture of us last spring. Maybe my birthday photos of Buttercup this weekend will go better.....
I will get it when you come down. You know they are scared of me! LOL
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by my blog, I always love to find new ones to follow!
ReplyDeleteI must day your children are beautiful, and their eyes, all amazing. How did you do it?
Drea