Tonight I found myself locked in my closet eating ice cream....why?? Because I just needed a minute alone..with a snack and I knew no one would look for me there. Besides if they saw the ice cream they would have all wanted some! Does that make my life really pathetic??? I think so..
Not at all! I lock myself in the bathroom every once in a while for a few minutes. A girl needs some time to herself every now and then.
ReplyDeleteNO!!! I love it! I have so been there...hiding behind the freezer door spoon in hand. Good for you for taking a minute for yourself! =)
ReplyDeleteokay I do not normally loose it but today i did, feel free to look on my blog to see my breakdown.
ReplyDeleteI lock myself in the bathroom and read for about 5 minutes. Some days I just need a little time to myself.
ReplyDelete