Between the hours of 6 and 8 pm, my day starts to turn sour..Messes like the one above happen frequently, at least one person is probably crying, sometimes that person is me. Usually by 6 pm, my patience is gone, though this is ironically the time of day I need the most patience. Usually it is time to make dinner, help with homework, feed the baby, get things ready for school the next day, get kids ready for bath and bed and a bazillion other things that all collide into a giant cluster of chaos,stress and screaming children. About this time I start to wonder how I'll make it to bedtime, I start to curse the fact that my husband is a fireman and works 24 hour shifts, I start to wonder what in the world I have gotten myself into and question my abilities as a mother, about this time I wish for a long, hot, quiet shower. Between the hours of 6-8 pm I am almost always sure I am going crazy but by the grace of God I always make it though and get up in the morning to start it over again.
Weekly Meal Plan 8-9-26
3 days ago
I completely feel the same way and I don't have 5 kids and a newborn, but I do have multiple sport and music activites, homework for two kids, dinner, bath time. Those two hours are always exhausting.
ReplyDeleteI like those are the worst hours for all Moms. I remember those days. I couldn't wait for my husband to get home from work. I would give the girls a bath and let them play for a long time in the tub while I read a magazine watching them!!
ReplyDelete