Thursday, April 1, 2010

Could he be any sweeter??



Seriously, this baby is sweet! And today I finally got a picture of him where he does not look like a grumpy old man!! I know he is my fifth baby and you would think by now i would be over the fascination but I am most assuredly not. I am just as enthralled with this baby as I was my first. He really is the sweetest little guy, not demanding, not a crier, a lot of the time I have to wake him up to feed him and none of my others have granted me that luxury. I rarely put him down and usually if I do its because one of his siblings is holding him. I am really enjoying him. I do have a touch of the baby blues though and I think most of it stems from the fact that I know he is my last and I just want to savor every minute with him. It is already going so fast and it makes me sad. I know that is really lame considering he is only a week old but I really hate to think about him getting big :( I am also really enjoying having my husband home and thinking of him going back to work sends me into tears!! Not only do I love having his help with the kids, I also enjoy spending time with him. It will really be sad when he goes back to the station, I dread the first night he is away. It is also a little harder than I thought to adjust to 5 kids. You would think after 4 it would be a breeze but it has actually been hard. Now don't get me wrong the kids have been great its just finding enough hands and time for everyone is really hard and I haven't even had to do it all on my own yet! Yikes. I think this summer will be a real work out!! Sorry... I drifted off topic a little. That is all here for now.

4 comments:

  1. he is precious!! Hats off to you and your FIVE children!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is perfect and precious!! I will be praying for you as you make the transition!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is such a beautiful baby! It's no wonder you can't put him down!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is so cute! Sorry about the blues and the rough spots in the adjustment. I'm glad he's such a good baby for you, but even the sweetest baby is a lot of work. Good luck as you ease into mothering FIVE! {hugs}

    ReplyDelete