- It's hot in here, our air conditioner is not working and today was a 100 degree day
- I hate it when my husband has to work at the fire station, I never sleep well
- My children are taking forever to go to sleep tonight and I am starting to loose all patience with them, it's like they are working together to see if they can actually drive me crazy.
- Today I went to the allergist and found out I am allergic to almost every tree, weed, grass and mold in our state. I was most allergic to Elm trees if you want to know. I also found out I need allergy injections which I cannot afford. Wasted trip.
- I am very itchy right now which may or may not be related to the allergy tests and or the new OCD meds I am on, which can also cause a severe rash..great to mention to an OCD person
- I am worried about everything, literally.
- I am trying to find a way to generate some income
- I love ETSY, maybe too much, I also love www.regretsy.com go there but don't say I didn't warn you...
- I am so impressed/inspired by the support that mommy bloggers give each other
- I am thankful for the advise,friendship and support of my fellow mommy bloggers and my fellow real life mommy friends
Sticky Pork Meatballs
1 day ago
I'm sorry you are itchy. If it makes you feel any better, I'm itchy too. I had allergy shots when I was a kid, but then I moved to a new state with new allergens and so all those shots were pretty much for nothing. Benadryl is my friend, and Pepsi is my other friend that keeps me awake when Benadryl is my friend. I hope you have a great weekend!
ReplyDelete