Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween Week



It's been a busy week full of parties, field trips, costumes and trick or treating. I have a love/hate relationship with holidays. I love the fun and joy but hate the chaos that all the fun brings along to our five kiddos. Our town is actually trick or treating tonight but since my husband is working today, we decided to go to a neighboring town last night for dinner with friends and trick or treating after with 10 kids!! It was fun to watch the kid run from door to door and the three two year olds we had with us were especially cute, all of them yelling "more candy" as they toddled here and there. Tonight Buttercup is going with some friends and the boys and I are are staying home to pass out candy, they like handing out the candy almost as much as getting it, so it should be fun. I can't believe it is the last day of October!! This year is moving WAY to fast and with the holidays right around the corner it won't slow down anytime soon.

I have noticed that I am not the only one slacking on my blog. Where is everyone?? I need some late night reading!!! Post people. post!!

No comments:

Post a Comment