Saturday, October 2, 2010

I decided..


On PART of my new wall decor, thanks to Becky for the idea! So new wall decor = an excuse to take new photos of each of my kiddos!! Yes, I am a freak and I take pictures ALL the time, I like it okay? So I have been busy coordinating outfits and taking pictures. I just decided to post one tonight because I am tired from a long day at my parents, taking pictures, chasing boys and riding tractors and the like :)

3 comments:

  1. Love this one! He is SO CUTE! I can't wait to see the rest and the completed artwork.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie. This is a great picture. It is a lot of work to get pictures of everyone and then to decide which ones go on the walls. Looks like you are doing a great job. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete