





I have been in a blogging slump but I am determined to break free. I finally got the pictures I used on my living room canvases uploaded. I know they were kind of hard to see "in all their glory" in the picture of the canvases as a group. As I have said before I kind of ride the fence when it come to editing images. Sometimes I prefer to leave an image alone other times I like to tinker with it, add texture, play with the color, etc. On these pictures I decided to add some texture to the truck to give it a more vintage feel. I love the way it turned out. When I see these pictures on my wall they make me smile and that is what makes me love photography and want to learn more. I realize that not everyone who looks at these images is as in love with them as me and that's ok, it really is an art, everyone sees beauty differently. As for me I see beauty in these faces.
I stumbled across your blog from the Tiny Prints party about to start... I love the pictures witht he car, very effect on the car almost makes them look like they are in a cartoon. You have very photogenic kids! BTW I also have an 8 month old. :)
ReplyDelete