
I am not going to say life is a bed of roses right now, because it's not, not for us anyway. Things are stressful here to say the least. We are in the midst of some of some of the hardest times we have ever faced and sometimes it is hard while going through times like these to be thankful, to focus on what is going right instead of what isn't. But being thankful is just what I am going to do. How can I not be thankful? I have a wonderful husband, healthy, happy and if I do say so myself beautiful kids and most of all a God who loves me enough to give me all these blessings. So today and everyday I will choose to be thankful. After all this is the day he has made, we should rejoice and be glad in it, right? No matter what life throws our way we should rejoice and give thanks to him knowing that he is in control. Happy Thanksgiving everyone!"This is the day the LORD has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it. "Psalm 118:24
No comments:
Post a Comment