Sunday, January 9, 2011

A couple of great blogs

I will admit that I am not the best writer, not the best at sharing my heart. I wish I was, I wish specifically I was better at sharing the word of God, at writing posts that encouraged other mothers but I am just not. Partially because I let fear dictate what I say sometimes, so instead of sharing something I feel is important I let fear of judgment keep me from writing it and partially because I think who is going to read it anyway?
But I DO know a few people who do not share my problems. These two girls are great at inspiring, writing and sharing their hearts with others.
The first one I have read for some time she is great at not shying away from the funny, awkward moments of motherhood as well as sharing the serious stuff. Plus she has some really cute little boys! I know you will enjoy her as much as Ido..http://www.stillhatepickles.com/
The second one is a new read to me but I am already so inspired by her. She says all moms are missionaries in their own homes, what a great thought! She has lots of great thoughts on raising spiritual kids : http://mommymissionary.blogspot.com/

Now go show these ladies some blog love!!

No comments:

Post a Comment