Saturday, January 29, 2011

14 Fabulous years


God made the world with its towering trees, majestic mountains and restless seas, then paused and said, "It needs one more thing." Someone to laugh and dance and sing, to walk in the woods and gather flowers, to commune with nature in quiet hours. So God made little girls with laughing eyes and bouncing curls, with joyful hearts, and beautiful smiles, enchanting ways and feminine wiles. And when He'd completed the task He'd begun, he was pleased and proud of the job He'd done. For the world when seen through a little girl's eyes greatly resembles paradise. ...Author Unknown


This day 14 years ago at the ripe old age of 17 I became a mother for the first time. That day I caught a glimpse of heaven and my life forever changed. The moment I saw you I was totally and completely in love and in awe of God's grace. I am still and will forever be in love with this beautiful daughter of mine. I cannot begin to imagine how my life would have turned out without you. You are amazing!! Happy Birthday! Thanks for being my little girl!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Sunshine!

    WOW, it's a busy week for your family. Both your birthdays, anniversary, and Sunshine's birthday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to the daughter that I didn't have to carry. You are a great blessing and turning into a wonderful woman!

    ReplyDelete