


We mede it through our first high school formal! And I actually did her hair,well with help from my friend Heather. Those of you who know me know I don't do hair...I think that is why God gave me all boys after her because he knew I couldn't handle any more hair!! But I managed to make the bow in her hair with the help of Pinterest and Heather helped me curl it! Her date was super handsome too! And M looked amazing too! Let me tell you it is hard to find dress clothes for guys who are short! They had a great time and I must say I enjoyed helping them shop, get ready and I loved hearing all about their fun time !
As for Buttercup's date well..let me say that is one of the hardest parts of being a mom to a teen. When she started liking boys, I hated the idea, I never wanted her to date, I thought I would never like anyone who tried to date her..but since never dating is not exactly practical, I decided to just try and force my opinions on who is the best choice on her...bad idea! Now, she never picks anyone i just can't stand and they are always required to ask my husbands approval before she can "date " (she can't actually date), She doesn't always pick the person I want her to pick. I have to remind myself I am not her and she had to learn.
Her date in case you are wondering... happens to be the cutest, most well mannered, sweetest little thing ever is just her friend... and I suppose that's ok;)
M is very picky when it comes to girls, he is not into "regular" girls he likes smart, funny, girls with substance! He also likes them to be pretty! I don't have to direct him much!
No comments:
Post a Comment