Saturday, June 20, 2009

No Ric Rac Here...







This post contains no ric rac. So everyone (okay not everyone) made fun of bulldogs precious birthday outfit that Other mommy made him, because apparently SOME people think blue ric rac is only for girls, But I am not bitter though (can you tell?). Anyway I have developed an obsession for fabric recently and since I cannot sew a lick I Mrs. Sammi has been nice enough to sew some things for me!! So here is her latest creation, I LOVE it. She is soon opening an ETSY.com store where you too can own cute outfits such as this. Please excuse the quanity of pics in this post as I had a hard time limiting them, they were so cute!!

1 comment:

  1. WOW! I loved the ric rac outfit, but this one is even cuter. I love the fabric! Super cute pictures of Bulldog.

    ReplyDelete