Monday, December 28, 2009

Krews Bishop



Here are some new pics of our little man! He is currently 27 weeks gestation and weighs about 2 lbs. 6 ozs. He is doing great and everything is progressing normally. It is hard to say who he looks like but to me he looks like Bulldog.

5 comments:

  1. Love it! He is beautiful already!! Did you like that office? I love it there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love ultrasound pics!! How exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!!! These ultrasound pics are amazing! Was this 3d? All of your children are beautiful! Love their eyes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too cute. I can't wait to see him!

    ReplyDelete
  5. AWWW, how awesome. You can definitely see a resemblance to the other boys. I bet he has blue eyes. HA!

    Hope you are feeling good and having a great pregnancy!!! How about a belly shot since I haven't seen you in a while????

    ReplyDelete