



Its Christmas day and Santa came last night to our house. All the presents are unwrapped, the house is a wreck and Daddy is at the fire station. So the kids and I are snowed in here at home and decided to enjoy Christmas snow! We don't get many white Christmas's here in Oklahoma but we got a great one this year. Bulldog did not like the snow at all and wanted to have no part of it, Bobcat on the other hand was completely in love with it and could not get enough.
Ash looks just BEAUTIFUL in that coat/hat! I knew that Bobcat would love the snow! Bulldog, oh bulldog, you are something else!!!! Ms. Sammi just can't stop laughing at that face! Sunshine looks so COOL in his new COAT!!!! I miss you guys something awful!
ReplyDeleteLove you guys! Merry CHRISTmas!
Merry Christmas! I wish we had some of that snow in Tennessee!
ReplyDelete