Saturday, January 9, 2010

Almost 13





In just a few short weeks this girl will be 13. Yes we are entering the teenage years and I have to say I am not looking forward to the next few years, the last few years have given me a preview that is not so pretty. Don't get me wrong she is a great kid and mostly sweet but the moments when she is not are pure hell!! It could be we clash so much because we are so much alike! The hormones, the tears, the attitude, the BOYS, all just a little sampling of the evils that await us. But we must forge on into this new phase of life. So I will savor the sweet moments, the undramatic moments and pray that the next years go smoothly for her and for us. I cannot believe that my sweet, little baby girl, the one who made me a mommy and changed my life forever is growing up so fast. I have watched her grow from an infant to a young lady in the blink of an eye. In a house full of testosterone she is my saving grace.I can't imagine my life without without her, she is the light of my life. Thank you God for giving me such a beautiful blessing 13 years ago this month, I will cherish her forever, my baby girl, my only daughter.

1 comment:

  1. She is so beautiful. My favorite one is the 4th one you posted.

    ReplyDelete