
I will be 30 weeks on Sunday!! Yeah. We are getting closer to meeting Krews Bishop every day. His going home outfit is ready and so is his super cute blankie that I had monogramed this week. It was an etsy find and of course is a damask print in my favorite colors aqua and brown. If you remember his brothers all have ties made of the same print. I am obsessed. Plus all my boys look great in aqua, so plan on seeing little K decked out in a lot of that color!
That is gorgeous! They really did a great job!! I had to giggle, though. Do all of your boys have "toes" in that print?? I've got to check them out! Hehe. I had fun today!!
ReplyDeleteI visited earlier and tried to comment and I could not. Glad to see I can comment again!! Oh by the way LOVE that name!
ReplyDeleteohhhh I love it! Congratulations!!!! So exciting. :)
ReplyDeleteTHANK YOUR for your supportive comment on my post today!
Love the blanket and still am in LOVE with the name. Is his room done yet?
ReplyDeletemy goodness! That is lovely! Best wishes to you and baby Krews!
ReplyDeleteIt is super cute and turned out really good. I can't wait to meet him. Well, I can wait because it is too early, but you know what I mean. I made my first purchase on etsy this past week. I can't wait to get it!
ReplyDelete