Sunday, January 10, 2010

Getting to know you...

If you are wanting to join head over to MannLand5, copy & paste the questions, give a great answer, publish your post, head back over to MannLand5, and link up your blog.
This weeks questions are...

1. If you were stranded on a desert island and could pick one person to be stranded with you..Who would you pick? Family members not included.
Well truth be told I would I was thinking of picking Bear Grylls but since he was already taken. I would choose Aaron Ralston the guy who cut of his arm when he was stuck in a cave a few years ago. I figure he would be great help in a survival situation.

2. Do you read celebrity gossip?
Sadly yes, Perez and I are better friends than I would like to admit. But lets keep in mind I am home alot with 4 kids!

3. Favorite show you're waching this season?
The last season of LOST, Grey's Anatomy and Celebrity Rehab.
4. How tall are you?
5' 7"

5. What was the last book you read?
I think it was Breaking Dawn, it's been awhile since I cracked a book! Again the 4 kids thing...

6. Flats or heels?
Flats without a doubt. Heels hurt my back.

7. If you had to choose one natural disaser to go through, what would you choose..Earthquake, Tornado, or Hurricane?
I would choose a Tornado since I have been living around them my whole life anyway. They are not that scary to me and usually you get enough warning to escape.

8. Thong, panties, or (gasp) granny panties?
Granny panties. I gave up cute panties several kids ago. I just go for comfort now.

3 comments:

  1. I think Tornados are so scary, But then again, I don't deal with them. I am on the east coast and we just have wanna be hurricanes :o) You have such a cute blog. Your kids are adorable :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm all for comfort! and LOST?!? I'm so excited for this season, but more excited that it's the last one. Finally piece all the stuff together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never watched one episode of Lost!! I should put it in my Q..

    Perez is alsways a good read..:-)

    Thanks for playing..I'm still trying to read all the links..:-)

    ReplyDelete