Sunday, January 17, 2010

Getting to know you...

Time once again for Mannland5's getting to know you. Hop on over to her blog to get to know others.

1. Hair color..Au naturale..or not?
A woman never tells......

2. If somebody has food in their teeth or lipstick on their teeth do you tell them?
It would depend on who it was and where we were but mostly yes I would

3. Would you rather have a million dollars or your vision of the perfect body?
A million dollars, my vision of the perfect body could not provide a secure future for my kiddos.

4. Favorite magazine?
People

5. Bra style..lacey or plain?
plain

6. If you walked into Victoria's Secret..would you most likely come out with something sexy or comfy?
comfy

7. Do you fake and bake?
No never, I prefer to be pale and without skin cancer

8. What's your favorite body part on a man?
Thats a toss up between shoulders and eyes.

4 comments:

  1. I love the new baby's name..so cute!

    Love your answer to number 1..I don't have to tell..it's obvious with me..;-)

    Good answer to 3 too.

    Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great answers! I love reading everyone's. People seem to be content to be safe and not hit the tanning salons...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shoulders? That's an interesting one! My hubs has broad shoulders, and I definitely find that one of his most attractive features, so I guess I see where you're coming fun. I'm with Keely, I LOVE the new baby's name!!!

    ~Elizabeth
    Confessions From A Working Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love em, we have a lot in common.

    Drea

    ReplyDelete