
The questions this week are..
1. Waffles, pancakes or french toast?
French toast with waffles as a close second...
2. Dream home..What would it look like?
Farm style with a huge front porch, red shutters, picture windows..
3. Favorite sport to watch during the Winter Olympics?
Figure skating
4. The first word that comes to mind when describing yourself?
Weird
5. Dresses, pants (jeans, leggings, etc.) or skirts?
I like to wear dresses and skirts but usually spend my time in pants.
6. What is your favorite time of day?
RIght now being 31 weeks pregnant it would be naptime or bedtime...I love sleeping ...
7. Beach or Mountains..which do you prefer?
Beach for sure....I LOVE beaches
8.Will you watch the Super Bowl?
No, I know it's un-American but I do not enjoy football especially pro football. I will however watch the commercials...
I love that you described yourself with the word weird. That is one I could use for myself too. Life is too short to be serious all of the time!
ReplyDeleteStopped in from Keelys blog hop! Cute blog you have over here girl.. precious kiddos!!
ReplyDeleteI love me a huge rocking chair front porch too :)
Will be coming back to read more on your family. Have a good week
Love your blog title.
ReplyDeleteweird! I should have thought of that one, I am totally weird!
ReplyDeletecommercials... that's what i'm talking about!
O good times when pregnant, getting as much sleep as possible..I so loved it! Congrats on your pregnancy.
ReplyDelete