Sunday, January 31, 2010

Getting to know you...




To play..Grab the questions..copy them onto your blog..answer them..come back here..put your link in and let the Sunday Fun begin!


The questions..


1. Do you iron your sheets?
No way, I don't even iron clothes...ever so why on earth would I iron sheets??

2. Your dream car is....?
I don't think to much about cars but I guess if I had to pick I would (sadly) pick a sprinter van so my kiddos would have more room.

3. Do you have an innie or an outie belly button?
It's usually an innie but right now since I'm pregnant it's an outie...

4. What meal do you look forward to the most..breakfast, lunch, or dinner?
Breakfast because I LOVE breakfast food..

5. Favorite mascara?
UHHHHH....I don't know i try a different kind every time...

6. What would you say your decorating style is..traditional, modern, eclectic, country, french country, shabby chic, etc..?
A mix of modern, shabby chic and country???I don't think I really fit into any one style

7. Have you ever been skinny dipping?
Yes, long ago...

8. I hate the smell of...?
Cats, oysters, sardines, raw hamburger meat...

6 comments:

  1. I never iron clothes either..that's what the dryer's for..;-)

    Number 8 kinda made me gag.:-)

    Happy Sunday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hardly ever iron clothes either.. way to much work ;)

    Eww.. I didnt think of raw hamburger meat.. that is stinky stuff.. I hate to touch smell or see raw meat :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate the smell of raw hb meat too...well, I hate raw HB meat in general!

    Have a great rest of the Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Does anybody iron sheets? Anybody?

    Some nasty smells out there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ew! I wish I put seafoods on my list of smelly things too. Good answer!

    ReplyDelete
  6. thats great that your dream car is realistic

    ReplyDelete