

Here are some pictures of my sweet new baby boy! He will be one month old tomorrow (sniff,sniff ) ! So expect some "official" one month pics tomorrow! He is the sweetest, most easy going baby ever (knock on wood), he still sleeps a lot and I find it hard to get pics of him wide awake but as you see sometimes I manage. I still have no idea who he looks like, although every one else seems to either think he looks like Bulldog or Bobcat. I personally don't think he favors either. He is his own, beautiful, little person! See what you think below is a pic of Bobcat at one month and the bottom pic is Bulldog at the same age, he was HUGE!
He is so so cute! I love his hair! I agree with you..I think he looks like himself..
ReplyDeletexo
Keely
Look at all that hair. I can't wait for those curls to grow out. :) I thought at first he looked a lot like Bulldog, but you are right he looks like Baby KBB. Thanks for the updated pics. I can't wait to see the official one months photos.
ReplyDelete