


Ok, these are the best I got today. I am not totally happy with these but I give up. He just always looks like a grumpy old man, but I still think he is precious! He goes for his one month checkup next thursday so we will find out how much he weighs then. I know he won't be close to what Bulldog weighed at his age!
So sweet! Looks like he's grown quite a bit!
ReplyDeleteWOW, I can really tell that he has grown a lot. Even sporting the beginning of a double chin. I love when babies start to fill out. He DOES NOT look like a grumpy old man. He is precious!
ReplyDeleteI like the one of him sleeping!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe he is already a month old. Wow that is going by fast well for me anyway. Probably because I don't live there haha!
ReplyDeleteI like the second one and the last one. He is getting so big so fast.
ReplyDelete