Wednesday, April 21, 2010

You know your a Mom When-daze

Arizona Mamma started this new fun blog carnival! Go to her blog to check out all the details.


You know your a mom when you can do ANYTHING carrying a baby in a hotsling. This week I have gone to the bathroom, taken out the trash, cooked, done laundry and chased a 2 year old through Walmart all while wearing a baby...

You know your a mom when most morning you wake up with your shirt over your head because you fell asleep nursing again. I think this one is pretty self explanatory! Every morning now I wake up in very stages of undress because thats what happens when you co-sleep and nurse!!


2 comments:

  1. Amen to both of those! I'm trying to figure out how to nurse Landon in a Moby-type wrap, so I can have my hands free for some of the day! I was able to nurse him while blow drying my hair last week, and I'm quite proud of that! :)

    I also wake up in varying stages of undress because I fell asleep nursing. (also in varying stages of wetness because of that also!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is amazing what you can accomplish with a baby in your hands...and how any form of modesty flies right out the window when nursing is involved.

    Thank you so much for joining me today!

    ReplyDelete