Saturday, June 12, 2010

Editing makes me happy




I LOVE to edit photos maybe even more than I love to take them! I am always giddy with happiness after I take pictures because I never know what fun surprises await me when I plug my camera into the computer to download and edit. I am kind of in the middle when it comes to editing I guess, some photographers love to really edit and work on their photos a lot, some like to do minimal editing and leave their photos mostly as they are straight out of the camera. I have a love of both points of view. I see the beauty in a great picture straight out of the camera but I also love to see and enjoy the magic of photoshop!! I also love to see what other photographers do with their photos and can spend hours pouring over photography blogs and websites enjoying other peoples art! It really is such a passion of mine and I really just can't wait to learn more.

1 comment: