You know your a mom when you try unsuccessfully for hours to go to the bathroom alone and finally give up and go with three kids watching you and or pulling at your leg and a baby on your lap!
You know your a mom when you follow your child with a camera all day because you are bored.
You know your a mom when you look forward to a new kids movie coming out because you know you can sit quietly in a movie theater for an hour.
You deem your day successful if no one peed on the carpet and you didn't get poop on your clothes!
I know these are not that great but it's all I got today!!
Pretty good if you ask me! Unfortunately mine are not at the movie going age yet...so no relief for me in the form of a nice dark, cool theater :(
ReplyDeleteYay! You played along with Arizona Mamma! She is seriously one of the main reasons I didn't quit blogging. She is an awesome woman!
ReplyDeleteWhat is it about going to the bathroom that kids can't help but be right there with you. Sometimes I will wait until I am absolutely desperate and run to the bathroom and two seconds later they are all there or some emergency has occurred. Someday...someday I will pee alone! :)
I think they are right on. I have started running to the bathroom and immediately locking the door. Problem is the 6 year old knows how to unlock it! Man.....
ReplyDeleteI hear you about the movie especially because they last upwards of 1 1/2 hours. But, you are only good for an hour of time sitting down. HA!
ReplyDeleteI've pottied way too many times with a child on my lap!! LOL I'm visiting for Sonora's Thinking of you Thursday. I hope you have a wonderful day! You have a beautiful family!
ReplyDelete