
We grew up miles from each other but never met. Years later as a preteen I became great friends with his cousin, I spent time with her family but still never met him. Then as teenagers when my friend wanted to date a friend of his, she convinced me to go on a date with her cousin so she could date his friend. I wasn't to into the idea but I went along for her. Pretty much from the moment we met my life changed. That boy became my husband a few years later and today we are celebrating our 10th wedding anniversary. I believe with all my heart that God created us for one another. It is no coincidence that his cousin was one of my best friends, that I already knew and loved his family, that we met at just the right time in both our lives, after having many chances to meet before but never meeting and that we share a birthday.
We have been on quite a journey in the last ten years. There have been ups and downs, tears and laughter. The last year has in face shown us the meaning of the worse in for better or worse, but through it all we have not just remained together but grown more and more in love. I can honestly say 10 years ago I never could have imagined what our lives would be like now. He has shown me so much about love, commitment and strength and I am constantly amazed at his ability to love me even when I am not so lovable.
The last ten years have been a wild ride and I can't wait to see what the next ten have in store.
Happy Anniversary Baby, thanks for marrying me!!
Happy Anniversary!
ReplyDelete