Its 2 am and I am awake, not sure why but I am and I am just thinking about my boys and how much I love being the mom of all these sweet boys.
When I had my first son I wondered what it would be like to have an 8 or 9 year old boy. I saw boys that age and I just didn't know what you would do with them they seemed foreign to me.
Now though I know that having boys is so much fun.
My kids were out of school Friday and the two teenagers were occupied, then Saturday I found it was just me and the little ones again. So for the last two days we have explored, gotten dirty, played in creeks, been to an event where there is all kinds of trucks, tractors and equipment to touch and see, been to an animal rehabilitation facility and played outside.
We have had adventurous talks, we have laughed, thousands of questions asked, imaginations ran wild and many hugs and kisses have been given.
Boys are wild, loud, messy, dirty, silly, and destructive but man are the fun. Thank God for boys!!!!!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Sticky Pork Meatballs
1 day ago
No comments:
Post a Comment