Thursday, October 8, 2009

Baby Pics



Sorry no crotch shots, they were not that great but enjoy these shots of thumb sucking and a profile view!!

3 comments:

  1. Perfect! I absolutely love it when babies suck their thumbs! Where did you pay to have these done?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Little baby boy bean~
    I love you already. I am so very proud of how well you are growing. You are very smart, I can tell. You are a true gift for all of those who love you. I can not wait to hold you in my arms and snuggle you close. Until then sweet one, just know that I am here to keep your mommie sane! And the best part of this WHOLE thing in that you are a BOY!!! I will love you like only a mommie of all boys can. Grow well sweet one!!!
    Kisses and hugs from your Ms. Sammi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess from reading, you are having a boy??? Are you already far enough along to tell? That sure flew by (maybe not for you). I love seeing ultrasound pics. No matter whose pictures they are, I always seem to get teary eyed seeing the gift of life.

    ReplyDelete