
Thats what we got a lot of when we tried, and I stress tried to get a GOOD picture of all four of our children for our Christmas cards. Instead we got one, maybe two looking at a time and the others, crying, wiggling, screaming, kicking, you name it, anything but looking in the direction of the camera. KB and I left frazzled and frustrated with NO good pictures of our growing brood and wondering why we bother. The perfect picture eludes us still, but one day we will get it. One day...
It happens to all of us. :) I always fail to get a picture of my two that I really love. And I only have two. LOL! I can't imagine what it would be like with four or FIVE. :) Maybe try something candid??
ReplyDeleteWell, I think they look cute! I know it wasn't the shot you were going for, but they are beautiful children!!
ReplyDeleteYour family is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete