
My little helper, Bobcat and I have been baking up a storm lately thanks to Brandi Castle and her fabulous cooking blog. We have baked something nearly every day lately which is a stretch for be because honestly, I HATE COOKING!! I mean I would actually rather clean the toilets than cook, I am not good at it either. But with a growing family and a shrinking budget it is time for me to leave my comfort zone behind. So baking I have been, mostly tasty treats but hey you gotta start somewhere!! I promise to move on to main dishes soon. But we have had lots of fun baking lately, Bobcat loves to help stir and mix. So it is cheap family fun too.
In addition to all the baking, I have decided to take on the challenge of hand making all our Christmas cards this year. I have been quite busy making each one just right, or trying. Of course I will have to add a picture to them all. I would not dare send a picture-less card that would be unforgivable!! So when you get you card from us this year please know it was made with love and try not to laugh, after all I am a scrap booker not a card maker!!
If you find some easy to make kid friendly dinner recepes, PLEASE share! GTO is a picky eater, but I need some new recipes for quick and easy meals. Way to go on the cooking.
ReplyDeleteI guess I didn't realize that you hated cooking so much. I like to cook just not the same things all the time. When I go grocery shopping next month, I will be taking along ingredient list from Brandi. She has got some good ones!
ReplyDeleteI wrote a comment on this the first day, but maybe I didn't hit submit. . .weird! Anyway, I'm so glad that you're having fun in the kitchen! Are you enjoying your newfound hobby? He looks so precious stirring that! Rhett loves to be my helper, too!
ReplyDelete