Buttercup's room colors, 3 walls green and 1 pink
Goodbye burgundy and hello redThat pretty much sums up or life right now. Bulldog came down with a suspicious rash last night and after a visit to the Dr. it was confirmed that it was indeed Chicken Pox, which he has indeed been vaccinated for! Luckily it seems to be a mild case and he is faring well so far, except for the nasty rash on his bum which is another story all together.
As I said in previous posts a lot of painting went on here before we moved and after living with the color choices for a while I am quite happy with the results and am now planning my next room to attack. The possibilities are endless and I love having lots of colors in my house after having to keep the previous house neutral in order to sell it.
Change is endless around here lately and anyone who knows me, knows I am not a big fan of change, to say the least. We have a new house, I have a new O.B. (my old one quit delivering babies), a new baby on the way, new schools, new town, new phone number, you get the picture. I am happy to be moved, don't get me wrong and I love our new house and being close to our friends and family, but part of me is wishing for a little bit of normalcy, a little bit of familiar, a little bit of the old and not so much new. Maybe it's hormones, maybe it is the fact that I can't find a spot for all these toys and all this scrapbook stuff!! But change just keeps coming around here and so I must embrace it and move on. Luckily the kiddos are adjusting much better than me and that is a blessing.
No comments:
Post a Comment