Thursday, October 8, 2009

In case you had any doubts....


I had an ultrasound today, that I paid for because I could not wait for the Dr. to order one!! I know it won't we a shock when I say that once again we are having a BOY!! No I am not disappointed, I am thrilled that he is healthy and everything is progressing normally. Would I have loved a girl?? Sure but I love my boys it is hard to be upset about a healthy gift from God no matter what the sex. So now we know and we move on to the name game!! Baby boy was happily sucking his thumb and swallowing!! Pictures to follow

3 comments:

  1. Yay! That is wonderful news!!! I can't wait to meet him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A healthy baby boy! Well I am glad that he is healthy and growing good. I can't wait to see the pictures. I am so happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess I should have read this post first. HA! Congrats! I thought of a name the other day and thought of you and now I can't remember. If I remember, I will shoot you an e-mail...not that you don't have some already picked out....I am sure you don't need my ideas. :)

    ReplyDelete