



I am LUCKY, I am BLESSED to have this beautiful family! I look at them and my heart MELTS. Each one of them holds a special place in my heart, each one unique and cherished. Words cannot express the sheer joy and love I feel when I see these faces. God has truly blessed me and I am filled with gratitude to be a mother and wife to these amazing people.
I am also LUCKY to have had the chance to FINALLY meet Kirsten from Boys N Berries Photography and have her take theses awesome pictures of our family! She is amazingly talented and super sweet. Sadly she is moving to Utah soon so you'll have to travel there if you want her to work her magic on your family!!
Great pictures!! I just wanted to let you know that i left you a special award on my blog!
ReplyDeleteJennifer @ Life with the Lebedas
www.lebedafamily.blogspot.com
love all the pictures! beautiful family!
ReplyDeleteYou have such a beautiful family! These pictures are great. I did a little dance when I read that the photographer is moving to Utah because that is where I live. We have yet to get a family portrait. I may have to contact her!
ReplyDelete