Sunday, August 9, 2009

14 months






Bulldog is learning and growing so fast in the last few weeks, I am literally watching him change from a baby to a toddler before my eyes. I have already told you how he can open doors and pour thing out. He can also take his diaper off and has learned that all things good can be found in Grandpa's shirt pocket, which he inspects at every opportunity. His vocabulary is growing every day. His favorite word are fishy, birdie, Sponge Bob (what can I say we watch it a lot around here), Momma, Daddy, Brother, Shoe, Sucker ( his pacifier), that and his all time favorite BITE, we hear that every time anyone eats. He has leaned that when Mommy or Daddy call your name loudly you should run and giggle, when a brother touches you cry for sympathy. He fights sleep until the bitter end and is the worst napper of all my kids (so far). He refuses to stop nursing no matter how much I try to convince him, so we still do it a few times a day. He has learned where the cookies are and he points to them and says "yummm" until you give him one. He loves music especially pat-a-cake and can often be found trying to listen to Buttercups I-pod.He is a funny little, guy and sweet as can be and he seems to be keeping up with his brothers just fine!!

No comments:

Post a Comment