Our "Kitchen"
Our Day Room
60" Sony TV - Not 60" anymore
Another of Our "Kitchen"
A Before of Our Kitchen - with a little sour cream.
OK! - well I got a call at about 3:45 today telling me to look at the news. As most of you know I am a fireman at Station 6 for Oklahoma City. Many of you seen the news today regarding Station 6. Well I can now say, I no longer work at Station 6. Unfortunately there was a large fire that broke out in the station today. Yes I said it, a large fire at a firestation. What can you do, you are out helping the citizens and your own station catches fire. You are helpless when you can't help yourself, if that even makes sense. Well for now we will be stationed out of Station 12. This could change at any moment as we will be finding out more in the next week or so. I am busy right now trying to wash the lovely smell out of all my clothes and bedding that was at the station. So far I am not having any real luck.
More to come later-
KB
No comments:
Post a Comment