Thursday, August 20, 2009

Back to school and back home.




Well I am back from my girls trip! I had a fabulous time, got lots of scrap booking done, enjoyed the company of other mommies, relaxed and refreshed. I was ready to come home to my babies though and I think they were glad to see me too, as I was greeted by smiles and hugs!! Daddy did a wonderful job managing the gaggle of kids and all were healthy and happy upon my arrival, Bobcat even took up potty training!! He has gone to the potty the last two days! Sunshine is loving school and Buttercup is right back in the groove as well. We didn't get many first day pictures as we were not allowed to walk Sunshine to his class the first day only the hall. I must admit his school is the most disorganized nightmare I have ever seen and I am pretty disappointed in it so far. He did come home with the sweetest little poem that I had to share. Thats all here and now packing for a move!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment