Sunday, August 16, 2009

Things we learned at the ballpark

Last night we went to a Redhawks game with the whole crew. We got free tickets and dinner from MetroFamily Magazine for their OKCFamilyTWEETUP (for people that follow them on Twitter), so I figured what the heck we will see how they do. Below are a few things we learned from the evening.
  1. The boys LOVE cotton candy!! Only Sunshine had experianced it's sweet glory before.
  2. Bobcat is terrified of Clowns, we are talking total meltdown afraid.
  3. Our boys are not old enough to enjoy the splendor of baseball and we left after the first hour.
Well, what can I say i knew they would never sit through it all, especially after all that cotton candy. But hey it was free so no big loss and I did win an awesome door prize while we were there. I won frontier city tickets, hey day mini golf tickets, redhawks tickets and movie tickets!! Yea me!

No comments:

Post a Comment