Thursday, August 27, 2009

Our tired, crazy house

I thought I would post an update since I have had several emails asking how we are doing. All is as well as can be expected. I am busy packing up the house and shuttling kids to school and KB is keeping food on our table mowing and fighting fires. We are all tired, crazy and overwhelmed. The kids are going crazy. They have been fighting and bickering, I guess due to the stress of school/moving/the weather?? Whatever it is, I am tired of it. Well lets face it I am just downright tired!! It seems the more I pack, the more there is too pack. I have my second Drs. appointment on the 10th and we will move on the 14th. Please pray that all goes smoothly and we get moved and settled with no problems. Thanks so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment