
With much hesitation I write this, not because I am not happy, or excited but because I have OCD and I worry, a LOT. I have always refrained from telling people things until I was sure they were a done deal for fear I would JINX something. Now of course in my sane mind I know that nothing I say or don't say will jinx anything, because GOD is on control of EVERYTHING, but my OCD mind likes to think it is in control as well. So I have put off this post time and time again but today I feel brave and happy and ost of you know anyway so I will share. We will indeed be welcoming baby number 5 sometime in March. It has been a rocky few weeks full of suprises, bloodwork and ultrasounds today I heard the sweet sound of our childs heat beating. now to answer a few FAQ'S.
- No we were not trying to have another, we were actually preventing it with several supposedly effective measures. (i.e. birth control, breastfeeding, no periods since Bulldog)
- No there will be NO MORE after this, when this baby arrives healthy and happy KB and I will both be getting everything clipped, snipped, pulled, cut and or burned!'
- No we are not mad, upset or any combination of the two. We consider this a blessing in disquise and are thrilled to have another sweet baby to love and raise. And since KB and I were both "accidents" we are kind of partial to the "unplanned" kind of children.
- Do we want a gorl or a boy?? Well to be honest we would just like a healthy, happy baby but when it comes right down to it Buttercup and I are ready to add a little pink to our masculine brood and we think secretly Daddy is too. Though we all expect a boy!
Yay for your little bean!! Thanks for sharing his/her first pic with us!
ReplyDeleteCongrats again! I can't wait to follow along your blog as your bean grows.
ReplyDeleteWe love you so much and are happy for you. God does have a sense of humor although sometimes I don't find it funny. We are here for you no matter what and whatever you need, we will be there for you.
ReplyDeleteWe can't wait to meet the neww little one when it makes it's arrival in March.
Now you have to change the name of your blog since there will be 7!
Dear little one~
ReplyDeleteI want you to know that I am very happy you are on your way here. I already love you like I am the one growing you in my belly. I can't wait to watch you grow in your momma belly. I can't wait to feel your little kicks. It matters not to me if you are a boy or girl. As long as you get here safely.(and your momma too) I can't wait to see your beautiful face. I will be here for you, to see that your parents raise you in the way of the LORD. I can't wait to see so many wonderful things that you will do. Just like your brothers and sister, I will alway hold you with nothing but love. I love you, Always little bean.
P.S. Don't frett little one, you will know my voice well......
Love
Ms. Sammi A.K.A Other mommie :0)