This is what his hair has been looking like lately.


Since his hair has mostly been looking wild and crazy . I decided it was time for a trim (insert gasp). That being said I DID not cut the curls all off, I am not that crazy. I almost went off the deep end and got him a "real boy" haircut but at the last moment I gathered myself and chose not too. Instead I opted to have it trimmed and shaped up. It looks much the same just shorter, less wild and actually more curly. He did really well to and was still and quiet through it all. I like how it turned out and I am sooo glad I kept the curls, though I must admit sometimes I wonder what he will look like with BIG BOY hair. Well, that will just have to wait.
Phew..so glad you didn't cut those curls off! Can't wait to see new pics of him.
ReplyDelete