
Here at our house we bleed crimson and cream but that didn't stop me from adding a little OSU orange to our house. I wanted a bright, happy color for Bulldog and baby's room and to tell the truth I am sick of blue. So I went with OSU orange and a red stripe.

Bold? Check. Happy? Ill just let Bulldogs face tell you.
I love it! How did you get the stripe on there without it bleeding onto the orange? When we move Rhett into Rheve's room, we're going to remodel all of their bedrooms. I'm wanting to do some stripes. I can't wait to see it in person sometime!
ReplyDeleteJust painters tape to keep the colors from bleeding! It was easy and really adds some pizzazz to the room. Come see it any time.
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to see the room completed. Please post more as you get it done. Love the color combo.
ReplyDeleteOh yeah and I love that pic of Bulldog. He is growing so much. He is beautiful!!!!!
ReplyDeleteDid you use the purple painters tape? That stuff is the BEST! His room looks awesome. It is even better in person. Did you get the shelves up?
ReplyDelete