Bobcat did not listen when I told him not to play with the old fire hose we have on the mantle and as a result it fell on his toe and caused this lovely black toe! Do you think he will listen the next time??? Only time will tell...
Weekly Meal Plan 8-9-26
3 days ago
This is way too familiar and the story of my mothering existence. I told you not to do that doesn't even begin to cover it. Last year my daughter broke her arm at the state fare after repeated instructions to NOT jump off of the boulders. $19,000 later I think she probably will not do that again. :-)
ReplyDeleteProlificMom
You have a fire hose on your mantle? I can't imagine what that would look like, but I understand the "I told you not to touch that". :) Your kids are gorgeous! I really like the quote you have at the top of your blog: "If you think our hands are full, you should see our hearts" I'm starting to get a lot of those comments with baby #3's arrival. Actually, I got alot of those comments with baby #2! Now I know how to respond...
ReplyDelete