UPDATED: I like it too people but lets think about this KANE killed his brother in the bible...Do I really want to saddle a kid with that??
While KB and I have talked about some names, nothing is set in stone yet, so I'm wondering what are your suggestions?? Remember they have to start with K. Leave me a comment and let me know what you think baby should be named!!
Sticky Pork Meatballs
1 day ago
Keifer, Kade, Kline, Karrington, Kapplan, Ki, Keyton, Kanyon, Kallahan, Kamden, Kannon, Knightly, Kinder, And my FAV... KASPAR!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteThat is all that I could think of at this point, but I will think up some more!! LOL
I really like MckMama's second son's name--Cullen. You could spell it with a K. I would use it if we didn't have a nephew named Calan. Those two names are way too close!
ReplyDeleteI also like Kye (or Kai), Kash, Kane, Klark, Kyler, Keane, Keaton, Kenan, Kord, and Kass.
I really like Kash, Kane, and Keaton...in tha torder if I had to choose.
ReplyDeleteOh yeah, I like Kullen too. That is so cute!
ReplyDeleteYou know, I wanted to name Rhett Kane, but Jer had the same argument as you. I don't think about things like that. Plus, the Cane in the Bible was spelled differently, right?
ReplyDeleteOkay, maybe I wasn't thinking Cane from the bible, so scratch that one. I don't like it anymore. I remembered one of my favorite K names, and this gets my # 1 vote. KREW! I love that name!
ReplyDeleteSince I'm having the week's worst insomnia, I will add Kruise onto my list. That was in the running when we were naming Rheve.
ReplyDeleteOkay, here is what I came up with. Kannon
ReplyDeleteKeiran
Kendrick
Kiefer
Kingston
Kolman
Koen
Keaton
Kenton
Kordell
Oh, I love this game...
ReplyDeleteKade
Kensington
Kinly
Knox
Kalvin
Kaden
This is my first time to your blog, so maybe you already have those names.?! :)