Saturday, October 10, 2009

In no particular order..

I will list our favorite names. I know, I know my mother and sister will hate them all and I am sure others of you will to0. We have heard it all before, you should have heard the talk when we told our families Bulldogs name, but it grew on them and apparently on Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie too LOL! That said, without further ado our favorite names (currently) are Kenyon, Klete, Kapplan, Keller and thanks to Becky -Krew. However he may not be named any of these things, we are fickle like that!!! Two things are for certain, no matter what his name ends up being, someone will hate it and there will never be 5 kids in his class with the same name, which we appreciate, considering KB and I both had to share our names with half the class growing up. Plus if any of our kids grow up and don't like their names we have a plan for that too, they all have traditional middle names to fall back in if they choose.

2 comments:

  1. I added some more names to your previous post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. KREW KREW KREW KREW KREW KREW KREW KREW KREW KREW KREW KREW KREW KREW KREW KREW KREW KREW....am I brainwashing you yet? LOL!

    ReplyDelete