UPDATE: As if God read this post and knew I needed some inspiration today, I was led to a new blog with a post that blew my mind, you can read it here the post is entitled He refuses to blow out my candles and it totally fits my mind set lately. I have been feeling down and blue and letting worry, anxiety and OCD get the best of me and it is nice to hear that God IS GOOD all the time even when I am feeling alone he is there, refusing to be down with me and guiding me towards his glory.
To those of you who do not blog, mommy blogs are a big deal. Basically they are what they sound like , Mommies blogging like me (only better). I often find new ones and get sucked into reading them daily. I can't begin to explain how fun it is to read the adventures of other mommy's daily lives, it helps me to see that other moms are also knee deep in diapers, tired of trying to decided whats for dinner and sick of folding laundry! And knowing that helps me muddle through my own daily existence at little easier. It is nice to see mothers encouraging one another from across the country, or the world using the internet. I think in the stressful, fast paced world we live in all moms could use a little support from other moms walking the same road.
Thanks, sweet new friend! I'm glad that, I took the time, to listen to the Spirit today...
ReplyDeleteif only to encourage one person: YOU!
Love and Hugs from NY,
Traci
Sorry you're feeling frustrated and overwhelmed! We should get together more often when the guys are working. Being single moms ten days a month isn't easy. I'm almost always available!
ReplyDelete