Sunday, October 18, 2009

The name game is OVER.

After much discussion, going back and forth etc. my darling husband and I have decided what to name the sweet new prince that will be blessing our lives in March. I have decided to share his name with all of you because I have a bad habit of picking a name, making my husband fall in love with it and then changing my mind, so if I figure if I share it I can't change my mind anymore. So here goes his name is......drumroll.........

Krews Bishop
there you have it. Get used to it, write it down that is our new sons name.

I think......LOL

6 comments:

  1. That's a great name! We wanted to name Rheve Cruise, so I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE IT, and I am not just saying that to be nice. Seriously, I really really love it, and love how it sounds with Bishop too. Great choice. I can't wait to see the little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute. Now it is time to start putting his name on things. Oh wait, I am sure you have already started doing that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like it! Movie star for sure!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just blog-hopping through blog frog...love your blog! (And, love the name!) :) May you be blessed through all of this!

    From, a sister in Christ. :)

    ReplyDelete