Friday, October 23, 2009

Top 5 friday_What are your five??

Christy over at SUPERHEROS and PRINCESSES is hosting a top 5 Friday and she wants to know what are the top things on your "mom wish list" . It sounded like fun so here goes.

  1. A vacation-somewhere on a beach
  2. more date nights!!
  3. someone to do my laundry
  4. to good nights sleep with no interruptions! (yeah right)
  5. the giant hole in my backyard filled with dirt
I am sure there are more but those are the first five that came to mind. What are yours??

4 comments:

  1. Oh, I hear you LOUD and CLEAR on #4! I can't see that happening anytime soon in my house, but we can dream!

    Thanks for linking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with the laundry for sure. Dirty clothes breed in my house. They seem to be everywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  3. With you on all but the giant hole but I do need some work done in my backyard so we must be the same. Oh wait we are both moms to more than one kiddo! haha

    ReplyDelete