Monday, August 17, 2009

Girls trip!

I am leaving on my first overnight girls trip!! I am so excited even though I am have all day morning sickness and can barely stay awake! The fun must go on. I am going with a few of my best girlfriends to a scrapbook bed and breakfast, for a few days of scrapping fun. It may not sound fun to you but besides photography, scrap booking is my favorite pastime. Besides all that I am super excited to sleep all night in a bed all to myself and not be awakened in the morning at the crack of dawn to wet diapers!! While I am away daddy will man the fort, something he has never done overnight! It should be a fun learning curve for him, LOL. Before I leave though I will take my 7th grader and my kindergartner to their first day of school! They are both all ready, outfits picked, bags packed, supplies ready! Sunshine will be AM kindergarten this year and he is super excited. He has been asking since meeting his teacher on Friday when he can go back to school. Buttercup is also ready though I think she is more looking forward to getting back to "social hour" than actual school. I will post first day pics as soon as I can.

1 comment:

  1. A scrapbooking weekend? That does sound fun. I have eleventy eleventy million pictures to scrapbook. I look at the pile sometimes and I almost start to cry : ) Have fun!

    ReplyDelete